Monday, February 23, 2009

Cheaters

I hate cheaters.

Although I live with the idea that there are no living human being that have not cheated at one time or another. I remember in 4th grade having a test on the continents. I thought I knew them but I wasn't taking a chance. I took a little globe pencil sharpener with me to class and although it was very hard to read I got all the answers from that little globe. In the great scheme of things it wasn't much but it was wrong and now I wish I hadn't. It is so easy to cheat when every one around you is cheating. My philosophy of cheating now is it is like loosing weight. If you cheat, you only hurt yourself, that is unless you are on that TV show, I forget... "Larger vs Largest".

After saying that I want you to think about those that cheat you. Maybe some scheme to get your money or something you have that they want. Those are the kind of folk that you want to hurt by super gluing their legs together.

There are some people that go even farther with their cheating. I call them "Gigantus Cheatus." They cheat you out of a piece of the good in life. Things that could have been great experiences, loving moments, and good memories. Those kinda of things that you can't buy at any price.

There is one person that I have in my life that has cheated me out of what could have been a great relationship. You know you can't buy those things, relationships. They are mutual covenants between two people that are unique because of who you are. They have their highs and lows, but through out the entire relationship there is a love that always "comes to the top."

So what do you do about those kind of cheaters. You can either give in and be absorbed into a relationship that sucks you dry with blame, accusations, or envy or you can cut that snakes head off. Don't expect anything and surely don't give what you don't have to. Separate yourself from that person and live live live!!!

No comments: