Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Won't somebody help me?!

Ever needed help and couldn't get anyone to help you?

What did you need? Was it something that you really needed help with or something you just wanted help with?

Was it something you might could handle yourself but would be easier with some help?

I'm finding that most of the stuff that I need help with I can handle myself. It's one of those "take the first step on your own" things. It's like learning to ride the bike. A little help maybe what you need but if you want to bad enough, you'll get the hang of it.

I'm afraid that our citizenship is at a point that we feel the government is suppose to take care of us. The more you expect someone to provide and take care of you the more you become dependant on that person or entity.

CHECK IT OUT.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

No comments: