Friday, May 1, 2009

FRIDAY! Friday! FRIDAY!
Man what a week. If you were actually following Walden World you'd know it has been a bit of flash dance busy. You know when the girl is doing her work out and running in place and turning in a circle. yea, right. That kind of busy the whole week.

YEP! another list. Things that got done to me this week:
1. Cussed!
2. Subpoenaed
3. Trapped by a parent whos kid didn't go to my school.
4. Forced to push a stupid car 400 yards! Mostly by my self! God bless that young man.
5. Missed lunch because of being in court.
6. Fell asleep in a state testing meeting that i have heard 4 times this year already.
7. Cussed!
8. Accused of telling a high school student that I would knock him out. I did not! I said I would knock him flat.
9. Had a bad cold! A BAD ONE!
10. Got cussed out again. Not again! YEP.

Anyway not much change here, but I did help one young man graduate this year by getting him through his state tests. Congrats Tony!

OK, video Friday right! Yes, yes, yes! This comes from my friend Fred. I wish I had thought about inventing this because i could have used it. This is sure to raise the number of trailer hitches to be sold just so the potential is there.


500 pounds?????? GOOD GRIEF!

Going home now so I leave you with one more video that you can shared with your friends and others.

And that ladies and gentlemen is video friday in Walden World

No comments: