Thursday, May 21, 2009

What!
After reading "The wide world of Katie" I'm motivated to write my personal "Wednesday TV Feelings."
American Idol???? Good grief! Let's get a life. It's not like one of them was going to be the next "black president" or the first "Hillary" oops sorry, "woman president." Now give me a show where some retarded guy is cutting up street people and feeding them to the hogs, now that's entertainment, right? Oh my God in heaven, strike us down to save us from ourselves. Where is Timmy and Lasey, June and Ward, Tonto and that masked guy? Can't we all just get along?! The inhumanity!!!
OK enough of that. American Idol provides us all with a side. We all want to be on a side. You know, us verses them them. We get to pick the ones we like and hope the others get a bad throat from drinking after each other.
Where is the bad in American Idol? IN THE JUDGES!!!
Paula please sit down and put those things away! It looks like your picking a contestant out to get some personal tutoring, if you know what I mean.
"Girl that nobody knows you name", who are you anyway. OK, I like the four judges thing because there is only so much of Simon and Paula a person can take, but who are you and why would you rip your dress open on the American stage. OK, make fun of the bikini girl because she deserved it but please keep a little dignity if you have any.
Randy, DOG, you, DOG, are my DOG, man I mean DOG you put the "OG" in DOG . Somebody get this guy a thesaurus. It's like those people who go "UH" and "AND UH" twenty teen hundred times when they give a speech or talk to a group. Although I do like the way you laugh at Simon and Paula, DOG think about the 539,218 little kids that are trying to do the English homework and can't fine the proper usage of "DOG" in a simple sentence. Man, I mean DOG work on the vocabulary.
OH SIMON! DOG, sorry Randy, get a shirt. I know you gots the buck to buy any shirt besides the fruit of the loom ribbed top from the econo 9 pack at Wal-Mart. I didn't know that England had Wal-Marts. Put some color in your life. I can only imagine what you have on under the table. Simon, please, NOW HERE THIS! NOBODY IS MAD AT YOU. SO STOP ACTING LIKE EVERYBODY HATES YOU. Lighten up, DOG! , sorry Randy.
So much for the judges, If I were dorky enough to vote I would have chosen the third guy who was really easy to listen to and didn't look like a female impersonator.
Any way, let's be real two hours for what could have been 28 minutes or at the most an hour. Man what are you guys thinking. Oh, I know $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, right? Well, if that's all, why not just have some retarded guy abduct street people, cut them up into little pieces and feed them to the hogs.
NO, wait somebody already thought of that.
I think I DVRd that.

No comments: