Friday, May 8, 2009


STUPID STUFF
I get stupid stuff e-mailed to me all the time. I LOVE IT! I share a lot of it cause it is "to much", but some I don't cause it's "just to TO TO much."

I'm giving in to the pressures of the Friday spirit and I'm going to put some out there for you to see and give you a shot to say to yourself as I do, "GOOD GRIEF!"


1. Who, I say again, WHO thought this up? A DEAR BUTT DOOR BELL. You don't see thing on sale at Wal-Mart, Sears, or Victoria Secrets. There has to be some kind of alien influence here. Don't you think?

2. Is this a blow up doll or .... well, the alien influence comes to mind again. Who took this picture? How were they able to muster the courage to get close enough. These kinds of pictures take courage, believe me. Of course the effectiveness of the air bags here is really going to suffer.

I'd like to know her "nick name."

3. There is always that thing called the "unseen element." That's when "the thought never crossed my mind" factors comes into play. I'd like to thank those people that really use this "thought never crossed my mind" element on a regular bases.

My question to this lady is intentional or "the thought never crossed my mind". No I wouldn't ask, but .... well maybe if I were out of town.

No comments: