Thursday, May 28, 2009

Who died and made you ...!?

Ever meet someone who acted like they were special. I mean they were like they were in charge and you lived in their world. I mean that it was OK to treat anybody and everybody the way they wanted to, no matter how bad it was. I have known several of these kind of people and worked for several also.


I started working in this school district in August 1974. Today is close to the last day of the 2008-2009 school year. I've met some of the nicest people I will ever meet. Their friendship will last forever but I have met some of the most inflated egotistical people I ever hope to meet. I mean if I never see them again it will be to soon.
There are so many people in the education "business" that have gone to "school" longer than others and think that the degree/s they have gives them an expertise that gives them the right to be in charge. These folks are given authority by pay check! but it doesn't make it right to become a '"JACK-ASS." Of course there are some people that don't need a degree to become a "JACK-ASS." They come by it naturally.
OK, I have news for the "JACK-ASSES" of the world. DO NOT COME MY WAY! I'm creating "The Universal Organization of Kiss My Ass Jack Ass." I'm going to get a song, handshake, color, membership card, and a code of behavior. It's time that we all stand up to the "JACK-ASSES" of the world and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Can't we just treat others as we want to be treated? I mean if you don't mind someone taking away you life style then find, but if some one is treating you like you have no choices but their's open your eyes. STAND UP! GOOD GRIEF! Where is the problem? Get a friend and both of you "stand up."
Join the movement, The Universal Organization of Kiss My Ass Jack-Ass or the UOKMAJ. No dues required but gifts and donations excepted. E-mail you name, address, Occupation, and the initials of your favorite "JACK-ASS."

No comments: