Wednesday, May 20, 2009

You gotta take a stand or stand in it.
Seems that in the world now that there are a lot of quote "leaders" that want others to take the fall for them. I mean if you make a mistake then either fix it or move on. Fixing it will make you a better what ever and moving on will demonstrate you integrity. Of course there are those that feel CYOA (Cover Your Own Ass) is the best kind of leadership style.
My experience is that you stand for what you are and if you aren't what you want to be then MOVE ON. I mean living in misery is not living. I've been there and that will kill you. If you don't like what you are doing then do something else. God will bless that.
Today at my old age I recognize that I have to make decisions that affect my living the way I should live. Believing in yourself and what you believe is so vital to you living a full life. Treating others right is one of my core things. Helping others is another. I just can't leave someone out on a limb when I can do something to help. So I must help when I can.
Today when a person looses their job it is a major thing and if I can help fix that I've got to try. If it cost me to help, so be it.
You might want to check you core and see what you are giving up for a true life style worthy of living.

No comments: