Thursday, April 2, 2009

OOPS APRIL FOOLS!?!

I love jokes. Love 'em love 'em love 'em! I love to laugh. Love it love it love it! Laugh at you. Laugh at me! Yep me. My folks use to tell me that I was a kid that pretty much just made it as a kid because I entertained myself. I've done lots of stupid things. College was a big time for practical jokes on friends. Most folk were afraid to pull something on me because they knew my talent for "pay back." Once the Track guys at State filled my car with newspaper. When i got to my car and saw it II realized that the entire dorm was leaning out their windows to give "it" to me. I just walked up like nothing was wrong and opened the door got in and drove away. About half way out of the parking lot I stopped and got out to take a bow. IT WAS GREAT! I gave them an "A" for originality and yes we did it to several other friends.

Well, you know how I have been about videos and list lately so here's a great practical joke video. Let me warn you... go "PEE" now, just in case.

No comments: