Monday, April 6, 2009

It Could Happen!


I'm the kind of guy that will believe almost anything, just cause. You kinda have to prove that it couldn't happen or doesn't exist for me to accept that it couldn't happen or doesn't exist.

Take Bigfoot. Now there's a good one. Now I studed Historical Geology in college and know some about Cryptozoology. I can really see a "Bigfoot" like creature being out there, but my boy, Ross, just laughs when I talk about the new evidence found in Canada or in Washington state or in TEXAS! The boy just laughs at the mention of the big footed old guy. But if he were walking through the woods and caught a whiff of a creature and happened along one that was 8 foot tall, he'd probably "brown" his "draws."

There is always that possibility of the imagined being the factual.

How about ghosts and haunted stuff? YOU BELEIVE IN GHOSTS? I do. Ever sense I saw one when I was very young. I'm grateful for the "power of the blanket" existing to keep the ghosts away. I thought I saw this guy looking over the books one night in the condo where we lived in for a year while our house was being built. Strange connection? It turned out that the x-husband of an old girl friend and good friend had lived there. I said "lived" because he ended his life there. OH MY GOD!

Well, how about rising from the dead!!?? Well, I guess you kinda have to take it on faith, right. You know that Jesus thing. I'm not so sure that you have to take it just on faith. How bout this? Who has the body? Somebody, show me the body. If you want to stop Christianity in it's tracks or make it to Letterman, just produce the body of Jesus. Who's got the body? Either there was a body or somebody is using it, namely Christ Jesus. NO DOUBTS THAT CHRIST DIED, BUT WHO'S GOT THE BODY? He must be alive if no one can produce His body.

It could happen. It did happen.

How about this for proof of those Twightlight Zone moments you hear about.

I'm with Moulder. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.

No comments: