Tuesday, October 14, 2008

NOBAMA

I had forgotten that I had posted a little thing about Mr. Obama relating to his relationship to law enforcement and folks in uniform but I was reminded of it today when I received a comment from an anonymous commenter. "The Commenter" states "you should be ashamed at yourself for reproducing it."

Now you have to get the full picture so let me give it to you. This is what "the Commenter" has to say: Blog entitled Obama in Battle Creek or something like that if you care to go back and read it, I didn't.
"This would be almost believable if the author didn't know that the third word in the name of the organization is "Officers", not "Officer's". (no possessive!)So let Jason Kern come forth - MTOA has no record of him and this is not reproduced on the MTOA website! Another fiction aimed at Obama - you should be ashamed at yourself for reproducing it. Why not go back to the old rumor about McCain's out-of-wedlock black child from 2000 in South Carolina? Spread courtesy of W.'s henchmen, of course! "

Well "the commenter" let me say this to you and any others that feel that they need to comment. PLEASE DO! That's what America is all about. Look, this is politics if you didn't care to pull you head out to see. There's no real place for you or me because we don't have the money to pay our way into office and why would we. Somebody has to work! It is not about one person either, whether it is Obama or McCain. It is about the People of the United States of America. The ones that are alive and the ones who are dead, dead, dead. The ones like my Dad, who is dead now but gave time and sacrifice in Europe to fight the Germans. The ones like my uncle who died in a forest in Germany. His body still lies on a hill in France, far far away from his home and family in Tishimingo County Mississippi. Yep, small town folk, the backbone of our nation.

It is no secret that I will be voting for someone different than Mr. Obama, but it won't be because of his race, his relationship with the military or any person in uniform, not because of his association with a certain "pastor" that preaches hate or even his Muslim background. Not even because of his lack of experience or shady associations with people outside the USA. I could and it might be easy for many to select any one of these things to use as justification to vote for another person instead of Mr. Obama but I simply choose to vote the way I think is best and let others do the same. It is no one else's business. I CAN NOT BE BOUGHT AND MY MIND IS MINE TO USE AS I HAVE TRANSFORMED IT BY THE RENEWING OF IT DAILY IN A WALK WITH THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE, THE CREATOR. Christ was once confronted by a certain leader about his power. Christ statement to him was "You have power because God allows you to have power." Who ever wins the office of President of the United States of America will have assume power and authority but it will all have come from the all powerful God of the universe. If it were me I would be careful how I used it and I would make sure as my friend "Reverend Platt" of the Church of Brookhills in B'Ham AL might say "feed the poor and cloth the needy or something bad might happen to ya."

By the way, "the commenter" if I come up with some other titbits to post related to Mr. Obama, be ready for them and I'll be ready for your comments.

Oh, one more thing please excuse my grammar and spelling. Sometimes I get excited and hit the wrong key or something. You might want to check your writting too because I think it should say "you should be ashamed "of" and "at". Of course I'm just splitting hairs now, aren't I.

No comments: