Friday, October 17, 2008

MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION IN HISTORY

The point in my history that I remember most vivid would be when JFK was shot and killed. I know right where I was standing when my elementary teacher told my class. I didn't understand the gravity of what had happened until I was in high school and signed up for "the draft". I lost several friends in Vietnam an didn't want to go and die in some foreign land but I was willing. Lucky for me that Johnson screw us and tied our military's hands so there was nothing else to do but take a knee. If JFK had not been killed I'm convinced that things in "NAM" would have gone different and things would be much different today. This time in our history is an extremely important time for us. It is a point that will determine where our future will go, left or right. Now I'm more of a middle person, the middle being what is right to do. Our elected officials today, in my opinion, do not speak for the people but for their personal beliefs. Where is the will of the people gone??

I would like to share part of an article that i received today that speaks very loud to my "personal" thoughts on this election.

"The upcoming election is the most critical election in the history of our nation. The very future of our nation’s foundation is at stake. Every person will be affected. If the liberals win, then our foundation will no longer be based on the traditional Judeo-Christian morality. It will gradually but assuredly be based on an ever shifting, ever moving foundation. If the liberals win, the damage can’t be stopped with elections two, four or forty years from now. America will forever be changed. We will keep seeing a gradual and growing hostility toward people of faith, especially Christians. The morals of our nation will continue to decline. Our children and grandchildren will pay the price.
In case you may think I’m a “the sky is falling” type of person, you should know: When it comes to predictions, I am a very reserved person. But not on this one. I cannot overstate the damage a liberal victory will do to our country. The upcoming election is the most important in the history of our nation. Yes, if the liberals win you will lose some of your religious freedoms and free speech rights. Churches and pastors will not be exempt. You will not be allowed to say certain things about a particular group. Every item of the homosexual agenda will be approved. All the laws protecting the unborn will be wiped away.
I cannot overemphasize the importance of the Nov. 4 election. That is why I urge you to vote and encourage your family members, friends, Sunday School class and church members to vote. America’s future – the future of your children and grandchildren – is at stake.


You must make your own decision but I have made my decision and will be voting for McCain. Although I do not agree with everything that Mr. McCain says I can not take a chance on my grand child, William the Great's, future being filled with a lot of anti Christian "stuff" that will only create a more sinful nation lost in misdirection by a person who associates with those in the world that are evil. I don't think he will have to live off the nation and I don't want him to have to pay for a bunch of light weight people who are brought up to think that the nation is going to take care of them no matter what. I want those people to get up off their mostly fat butts and work. I work for me and mine, how about you.

GO VOTE, LET'S MAKE A CHANGE BUT THE RIGHT ONE!

No comments: