Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hello from the summer home.

I know I know, I said I was going to blog more but things have been busy and I've managed to find a new disease. 

OK, project Number 1: Backyard swing. I've built a concrete block area for the swing to set on with plants and such. Seems to be accepted with some joyousnessity. Not bad.

OK, project Number 2: THE garage. Yes this is the same project we have been assigned several times before but, this time I was serious. Well, I  thought so. Well, I think this may be a life time sport for me but I did throw away a bunch of stuff. It seemed to please "the warden" for the time being.

OK, project Number 3:   GOOD GRIEF ENOUGH WITH THE PROJECTS!!!!

IT'S BEACH TIME!  My Brother-in-law, the rich one, no I mean the other rich one, has a condo in Destin. The wonderful sweet man allowed my wonderful wife and I to have a couple of days last week at the Payne Casa de Dentino. OK, it does hurt for my wonderful wife to have a wonderful sister married to the rich brother-in-law. It also doesn't hurt that he is a real neat guy too. (that's for another time) By the way all my brother-in-laws are wealthy but they are extremely rich too.

It was the bomb!!! It was also the first time that My wonderful wife and I had gone away just the two of us in, let me think, well since the second ice age. HA! HA! just kidding, but a lonnnng time. It was the bomb!!!! Just sitting on the beach, walking on the beach, eating in da restaurant just the two of us, talking about grown up stuff. It was almost, almost like that second honey moon thing you hear so much about. Anyway it was a great time!

OK, I know what you are things but I can prove it. So here are some pics to offer as evidence.




Add Image

















OK THIS IS THE BEACH AND THAT IS ME!!!!  





This is my girl and I on the beach. EAT YOUR HEART OUT FELLOWS!!!!

No comments: