Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday! Friday! Friday!

OK, I confess. I haven't been very good at the blogging lately, but I think i have good reasons, not excuses (that's for another time).

You guessed it! LIST time!

1. Work, work, work. You'd think that with the kids gone things would slow up. NO NO NO. The teachers are still here and where there are teachers there is turnmoil and uncertainity. Today I thought I was turning in my last report for the year to central office only to get a call that prompted the redoing of the entire darn thing. After a few hours compared to three and a half days originally, I had it done, completed, finished. 35 years experience proves to be of some benefit to cut corners. My suggestion is to tell me how you want it if you don't want it done thesame as the past 6 years!

2. I've been a little low lately. You know that depression thing. I've noticed that when I'm "blue" I start a lot conversations that some how get interrupted and I get left hanging. I have also noticed that the "blues" cause me to notice how easy it is for some people to loose their inhibistions while I suck into a ball of "da."

3. The darn computers at the office go to Snail mode when ever i want to get of task at work. Very frustrating to me. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!



I promise to do better and seeing that the summer is about to start for those working people in the family, I'm planning on reading and writing much more.



ANNNNNNNNNND now what you've been waiting for!!!!! The FRIDAY VIDEO!!!



OK, it has also been a slow week for incoming videos but we'll reach back into the vault and get a good one. HERE YOU GO!





No comments: