Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Well, I promised but...

Promised to blog more but, well sports fans it's summer and the warden has me doing stuff. so let me up date you on how things are going.

YOU GUESSED IT ANOTHER LIST!
1. I know it's here some where. Project number one: the garage. mission is to throw away stuff and get organized. I've always been like my Pop and got most of my stuff from him. 2000 washers that fit on a tank, 90,000 pens for axles that go on a "thing" some where out there are a few examples that my wife thinks are unnecessary. I means, who knows when you might need this stuff, but who knows when you might need this stuff. Any ways, she right I don't need it but my Pop was always fixing stuff cause we didn't have the money to buy new stuff so I grew up thinking it was a good thing to accumulate lots of stuff. I actually can afford most stuff now so it will be OK if I keep 1000 washers and 20,000 pens.

2. Hello China, Project number two: "the yard."  You know there is always something to do in "the yard." It can be something that the neighbor started in his yard because he likes doing stuff like that but it ends up being done in your yard. I'll bet I've dug 243 holes for some kind of plant! Every time i do I think some Chinese guy will stick his head out and say "fry-rice." I bet i have use 200 feet of the fishing line like stuff for the weed wacker. I've wacked more grass and weed than a dutch maiden in spring. Good grief, why can't everything grow like weeds!

3. Here play with this. Project number always: check on Mom. I love my mom. You might say that if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be here. I'm always trying to figure out what I can do for her and of course my sister that lives with  her. Fix the car, sell the car, fix the plumbing, fix something electrical, build a fence, and one of the biggest tasks is working the finances. She is worth it though and I try to spend as much time as I can there.

4. Still more to come. I'm just getting started there is lots yet to be stated and you know as I always say, there is no job to large or small that can't be left half done.

No comments: