Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Heart Hurts.
There have in my years been a few kids that I've been able to spend enough time with that they made a mark on my life. I like to call them "My Boys". Today, March 22nd, 2009, I lost one of them in a car accident.

I'm hurting right now.

It's not for me to question why things happen the way it does but things do happen that causes me to wonder. I believe God is always in control, always. I know that God says, "In this world you will have tribulation." I just have to fight my mortal human being self to wonder where the reasoning is in a young boy with his life ahead of him is taken from those who loved him.

God has lead me to the knowledge that He gets the glory in all things and I believe that, I really do, but I have experienced some things that took a while before I could see Christ in them. I've put my family through some things that I'm sure they couldn't see Christ in, but I assure you that in all things God will get the glory.

There are those in this world that believe differently than I do and they will spend an eternity in HELL and that makes me hurt too. But as for my boy, Brad Gibson, he is at peace with Christ our savior. Oh, death where is thy sting.

See you some day my boy.

No comments: