Thursday, March 12, 2009





Good for another year.
Today is a special day in Walden World, My 32nd Anniversary. 32 years ago I marriage the most wonderful woman I have ever met. It is clear that God provided me the best of the best. Eat your hearts out guys, she is mine. Of course when I say she is mine I mean we are "one." One because that is God's plan for his children of which we are two. Jane Elizabeth Libby Stone Song-bird Sunshine Walden is the complete package. My best friend, the one that is always there for me in all situations. The kind of woman I want my girls to be. I want my girls to be the kind of mother that she is and the kind of wife she is to the man that God has for them. The Christian sister that will listen but will tell you the truth because it is what needs to be said.

Happy Anniversary My Darling!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all of your posts deserve comments...but this one especially, since Mrs. Walden is truly one of the most special people in the world. Congrats to you guys! I hope your anniversary was wonderful.