Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Back from B'Ham
OK, back from seeing my baby in B'Ham. It was a good trip. I should get away more often because it is revealing. Revealing in that this trip showed me that I need to get away more often. I enjoy being with my family more than anything else. Although I know that I need to get busy doing stuff around the yard.
Every time we go to B'Ham we have to go to this place call "Pottery Barn." What is it with this place that draws women of all ages to it. It is a torture for men and it forces us to buy candy out of the machine up front. Now I'm not aware of but only two of these stores but it seems to be a Mecca for women to go and spend money. Now don't take me wrong cause you can find some deals but who needs that many picture frames or dishes. This time i hit gold though. I got some clay pots for my garden for a fraction of the cost at a home store of garden place. I mean 5.99 for the same pot at Home Depot for 24.99. good grief! Could pass it up so i loaded down with several, OK, a dozen of various sizes. probably $225 dollars worth for $43.00! Yes,, I will use them too.
I'm trying to loose weight and not having much luck even though I am taking in about 1900-2100 cal a day and exercising 5 times a week. GG! With that in mind i had discovered some most wonderful at O'Charley's. Twisted Chips. MIGHTY FINE curly potato things with chili and sausa on them. YES YES YES!
I grand boy William is a punk! boy crys a lot, but not so much when you put your foot don't. You know that whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! kinda crying that is not really crying. Great kid that is real smart. This kid has so much going for him. Great mom and dad. Great Boompa and LeLe. and of course a great KayKay auntie. When i think of what i had... never mind.
I didn't get to see my friend Bobby Parks. He had a problem of Monday, which is when we were going to try and meet. Delta canceled a flight that one of his mission groups were to fly on. GOOD GRIEF DELTA! DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT WE HAVE A WORLD TO SAVE AND A BUNCH OF MOUTHS TO FIX!! I told him to use my name if he needed to.
Any way glad to be home where I can do some things that I have needed to, you know get it off me.

No comments: