Friday, March 13, 2009

Adventures in B'Ham




Bears hibernate, cats have climbing gears, fat babies poot, birds fly south, and wet dogs smell. Just a few certainties in life that we live with. Things that help set the biological clocks and give order to the universe. Oops, forgot one...




SPRING BREAK 09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I'M OFF IN ABOUT 37 MINUTES AND 42 SECONDS... 38 SECONDS ... 32 seconds ... WELL, YOU GET THE IDEA.




Me and my girl are taking one of my girls to see the other girl and William-grand-boy Johnson is coming along. Going to B'Ham Alabama USA. HOW EXCITING! I will be taking pictures to show you of the big events, which I'm sure will include a trip to "Pottery Heaven" where the girls will spend money on all kinds of crap for the house, opps, decorations for the home. I plan to look for several megarocks for the garden and see an old friend, Bobby Parks. I spoke of him in a blog one time. Fear not I wilt take the computer with me and maybe even write an entry. (Remember Walden's Law of Blogging.)


We are out of here!

No comments: