Monday, January 12, 2009

Never to late to find out who you are.

It is never to late to discover what you are here for.

As a matter of fact it takes quite a while for many of us to gain the knowledge we need to recognize we need a change and it MIGHT BE time for that change. You see I believe I feel into the teaching/coaching profession because I didn't have anything else to do. Over the many years I've learned how to teach and how to coach and gained in wisdom of who needs me more than others. That's why I felt like I was a good teacher and a pretty good coach. The key element for me was "caring" and the primary force behind that was Jesus Christ. The closer I get to him the more I could recognize what I was here for.

I want to encourage anyone who might read this, all one of you, to look inside before you look "for". What you really are is what is inside you. Not you abilities but your beliefs and your heart. Abilities can always be developed but the heart, well that's far above human production by efforts. WOW, that was deep.

Anyway, today my God, the God of second chances, says to you and to me "go ahead, try again. Seek, I'm still here and I will give you the desires of your heart."

Ain't it so.


GLORY, GLORY, GLORY.

No comments: