Thursday, January 15, 2009

I didn't do it!

I didn't do nothing. A statement I hear many times a day. I didn't hit him, I didn't say that, I didn't do nothing.

It never stops! it seems to be the same old story from every one. Just once i want one of of the members of munchin land to say yes I did it and I'm prepared for the consequence. Just once would be nice. I think I would have to say go my son and sin no more. Or maybe I could say "how bout we let your parent take the consequence and maybe pay a fine." I'm sure it would be fine with the kid but mom or dad or pseudo- mom or pseudo-dad. Good grief! Who is in control of the youth today. Good question, right? Who wants to be? Obama maybe. Clearly the Government hands its claws in them. Here a check there a check.

I have a 16 year old girl with three children! What is up with that?! Where was mom and dad when that was "a happening." Why should I have to wonder about my future when I have gotten a check for nothing and where do you get those $100 jeans with somebody's face inked into them that don't fit!

It's not a race thing, but it is a responsibility thing. God tells us to take care of the sick, dying, and poor. Absolutely but there reaches a point that those who make out like they are sick, those who act like they are dying and those that are poor because they don't try to work need to be facing the "man."

I tell people all the time that there is no such thing as something being fair in this world, but there is the principle of justice. this thing that folk say, "you give me respect and I'll give you respect" is a bunch of stink. If you are respected then that is just the way it is. People are respected not for what they do for you but what they do that is real for you.

So let me say this, if you didn't do it then good but if you did then good. BUT what ever happens, happens whether you did it or not. Respect me, ok or not. God is God and we are not.

No comments: