Tuesday, January 27, 2009

4:00 AM!!! DAY ONE PART ONE

OK, I'm up but running on two hours sleep. Rookie world traveler that I am, I guess if this is the way it's supposed to be this might be the last time for this. I can't imagine why anyone would want to get up this early. Any way after checking one more time to see if I've got the required, remember, we're off. I have hard time understanding how my Libby can look so good this early n the morning. She has some powerful muscles in her face to smile that much.


Airport time. No problems right, all early in all no problems. GOOD GRIEF!!! electronic check in! Good grief! who's job was this? Aaaaa a human of the female kind. "Good morning. Sweetheart can you help me I haven't been through this course yet and at this time of the morning I don't imagine I'll do very well on the exam." I don't know what it is but that sweet lady got me ready to go and it was to the plane we go. row 25 seat A&B. OK, 16,17 man these seats look close together. 20,21 are they getting closer or is it me? 23,24 oh no, 25. GOOD GRIEF!!!!!! we're on a little people plane! Oh no and Troy, one of the nice members of the choir that happening to be pretty large is in 25C! LET US PRAY!!! Thank you LORD, Troy is allowed to move to another section that allowed him to have more room, about three times as much as I had planned to give him. I really wasn't feeling to well and I had decided to take a pill to settle me down, OK I decided on two. After all I never pay much attention to that droosey woosey warning. WE ARE OFF, HOLY ---- WE ARE OFF THE GROUND!!!! GOT TO BE MOVING AT MACH 1 I'M COMING TO SEE YOU HONEY, but wait there's my honey right next to me. Enjoying the view! Good grief woman don't you realize that we are leaving this world!!! Oh course she was looking fine as usual and yes it did have a calming affect on me. of course I was able to let go the vise-grip hold on the arms of my seat now. Seems to me that if we can send a man to the moon we could find a way to silence those banging sounds made by the landing gear when it closes or at less give those of us that would want some warning a little notice. You'd think I would sleep all the way to Atlanta, but Ok, almost because that pill, sorry, those pills kicked in and I went down. DEEP sleep from those pills too, but when your connecting flight is loading and you have to go way long way to get to it, you wake up pretty good.

Short ride from Jackson to Atlanta but to Caymans nearly 3 hours. OK this part is pretty foggy, remember the pill, oops pills. I do remember that the seats were not any bigger if not they were smaller, but as luck would have it there were some empty seats and good old Troy move again and we had plenty of room.  So soon after that bump from the landing gear coming up I was gone. I figured that was fine since I wouldn't have to stare out the window. I awakened to see land out the window and went i checked my watch I knew we weren't close to the Caymans. CUBA??? Yep.  Anyway after a while, one diet coke, two little bags of peanuts, and that bump of the landing gear going down we were in the Caymans "Mon".  

OK, enough for the first part of the first day.  More tomorrow.

No comments: