Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"MY LITTLE CORNER OF THE CYBER WORLD"
Today I am launching a new feature to Walden's World. I'm declaring it as My little Corner of Cyber World or MCCW. I came to an awareness that if you are reading this you were invited not demanded to come in and enjoy, get mad at, or be disgusted at what you read. No hold barred on my part and on yours either if you decide to comment but don't feel you have to unveil you real opinion.
OK, today's MCCW topic is texting while driving. Let be real about texting, can we? First, texting is of the devil because it cost money. I mean you already have a contract for your cell phone and now they want you to pay for texting. Please! why should I keep paying out for text when i can make a call???! Second, who would ever create something that would cause embarrassment for those of us that can't SPELL! Oh, sure now I have to learn that short hand text stuff. Good Grief!!!! Third, it's dangerous...
if you looked carefully you can see it makes you drive from the wrong side of the car.

No comments: