Monday, October 12, 2009

COMING TO WORK
Monday, October 12, 2009, o7:03 AM
Series of events:
- Watch out!
- Use your @#*& turning indicator.
- I'm doing 5 mph over the limit so why are you on my tail!
- Sure go around on the right.
- oh yea, how do you feel now, yea boyeeeeeeeee! stuck beside that slow car and me over here where you can't get around!
- You are not even doing the limit, get to the right!!!!
- Put that phone down and drive, woman!
- Are you... no way, what are you eating? should you be driving!!!
- I'd like to get over, I'd like to get over please, I'd like to get over please, I have my blinker on thank you, ....... Let me over @#*& it!!!!!
- Can't you guys get up 30 minutes early and get out of my way!
- Hello police officer...
- Good grief!
- I told you guys to slow down, next time you'll listen to me.
- Yea yea yea, tell it to the Cop.
:) !

No comments: