Friday, October 9, 2009

A FRIEND IS A FRIEND FOR EVER...

There are friends and then there are friends. I have strong feelings about friendship. I think it is one of those things that is sacred, like blood-brothers. I have had few friends in my life. Those people that you can count on no matter the situation, the people that you can tell things to and not have to wonder if they are going to spread the word to every village and farm, those people that you ugly cry about when they die. I also believe that I can be a friend to a person and they not be a friend to me. Now I have had that situation before and expect I'll have people I consider to be their friend again. It may be that they don't feel as strongly about a person being their friend as I do but that's OK.


My best friend is a woman known as Libby. I would do anything for her and expect nothing in return. I would tell her anything and expect her to keep my secrets. My BFFL Libby, wow.

I have another friend that is a little boy named Randi. He is my adopted son. He has blonde hair and likes to play and hang his head out the window. I would do anything for Rani because he loves me unconditionally and has been there for me many times. He is there when I cry and he listens to every word I say. He has never put me down. We are very close.

I'd like to share some pictures of friendship.


My friend, Randi, and I watch a little Tube together.


















My friend Libby soaking up the rays and broadening the mind. With Southern Living??







My friend Libby. Still on the beach!

Here are some examples of friends. I don't know them personally but it only takes a glance to see that these to are best buddies.



















Now that's a friend!

No comments: