Thursday, September 25, 2008

REVIEW OF CRIMINAL MINDS

I've been looking forward to this since the end of last season and i was not disappointed. WOW! this show makes you think and hope that these guys do not get a vacation cause they are going to prevent the world from everything bad! this show has it all. Good looking chicks, fat chicks, smart geek like folk, smart good looking manly guys twists and "watch out behind" you stuff. No QUEERS or I should say none yet. I do find it interesting that they all drive a black SUV. could they get a little custom paint job on those things. That black screams "Italian MOB", "FBI", "Rap artist" and the gas those babies take are ... well much more that i want to mention. Don't these folk know that there is an economic crisis. GOD GRIEF! Oh, I'm sorry it is a TV show. Which is my point. This show sucks you into it totally. So totally that you hate the reruns because you remember the stuff that is fixing (sorry "FIXING" is a word for "about to") to happen.

Set the DVR, VCR, and get a not from the doctor to stay home. This show is a winner. at 9.1 on the Walden-O- Meter it has it all but the free snacks.

1 comment:

Katie Walden said...

I now know where I get my witty-ness from.