Tuesday, August 10, 2010

GIVE ME A BREAK! OR NOT!
Hot story today is about the flight attendant that got feed up with a passenger and released the emergency exit and said "outa here". The guy slid down the exit, got in his car and went home. I say... sign of the times. I don't know what the passenger did but couldn't he have just done what he was suppose to do. GOOD GRIEF! What ever happened to folk just doing what is right. Day's pay for a day's work. I think somebody removed the you courtesy from the dictionary of life. The only thing i might have done differently would have been to fill my pockets with those little bags of peanuts before i jumped down the slide.
Some how we've got the idea that we are owed something. What ever happened to that more blessed to give than receive??? It's till around just not on the minds of a lot of folk.
Second point today is Native American. I'm proud to say that i actually have Native American blood in my family. Great great grand mother thing on both sides I'm told. Thus my understanding of and the actuate interpretation the "TV Indian" language as I have. Things like "speaks with forked tongue" "they went that away" are right up my alley.
And that brings me to my second point of the day, the real message behind "speaks with forked tongue" is "you are a two faced person" that brings crap into the good lives of others.
I have to claim a Gump for not saying anything else on that. you know Forest Gump, "and that's all I have to say about that."

No comments: