Thursday, March 11, 2010

That's the Facts and I'm Sticking To Them
I'm not shy when it come to expressing my feelings about my LORD and His business. I've only had two church homes in my life. The first I grew up and I grew up in. I've learned in my life some basic things to use as a guide.

1. God is God and I am not, therefore He is in control and not me and if I really want to take a chance of screwing things up then I can make decisions in light of my worldlyness.

2. I don't work for "man", I serve the LORD or not.

3. If we play politics in the "church" we turn the organization of the church into a "poor man's county club."

I do understand that there are "church leaders", deacons and such, that have never experienced a God filled, God lead body of faith but there is absolutely no excuse for negative derogatory speech about church staff and programs. I say that especially to those in a "church" that have no involvement in active programs.

I'm not saying get out and leave us Godly folk alone. GOOD GRIEF! I'm far from Godly and I don't care if you go or not. I just want you to remember the scriptures say, "God will not be mocked" and His wrath is hard.

In closing I'd like to say, "I'm here for you." I'll pray with you and I'll search the scriptures with you. Please just don't stand to close to me because Lightning causes an average of 45 deaths and 300 injuries in the United States each year.

HA!

No comments: