Monday, March 1, 2010

Good grief! a Ghost Whisper of a HOMO!
Growing up I love to watch TV but because my dad kept out set in his bedroom it was difficult to watch regular stuff. Our favorite show was "Combat!" with Vic Morrow. You of course remember Vic as being the actor who was killed in the making of the movie "Twilight Zone." Helicopter chapped off his head. Anyway, Today I still like watching TV and do it regularly to get my chills and trills. The show Ghost Whisper is one I used to watch regularly but then it got toooooooo weird, so now I watch every now and then.
Friday last was a good program that you knew was going to have twists in it but the twist could have gone in many directions other than the one it did and still have been a good show.
OK, here's the skinny. Ghost #1 is the mother of friend of the Melinda chick, the star. His father dies and the parents have something "yet to be settled." turns out there was an affair between the mother and some one. The "friends" that ghost #1&2 spent the summers with at the cabin at the lake are implied as having something to do with the affair. OK, you get the feeling that it's the husband. of course they have a daughter who has the hots for Melinda's friend who can only hear ghosts unlike Melinda who can see and hear ghosts. I know but it can be entertaining sometimes. As the show climaxes it turns out the the affair is between the MOTHERS! OH MY GOD! was it necessary to inject the homosexuality. I mean really it's enough that we're having married folk "adulterizing" (if it's not a word it should be) but now we've got to stick a bunch of queers in it.
This show comes on at 7:00 PM when the kids are snuggling next to mom and dad on the sofa wide eyed at the tube. GOOD GRIEF!
If that's not enough we got queers on the GREAT RACE and... to many to count.
Now, I must say I do not hate anyone, but I DO HATE THE IMMORAL LIFE STYLE AND REBELLION OF GOD'S MEANING PLAN OF HOMOSEXUALITY.
Give me a break on the tube, with as many channels as there are we could just have the queer channel.
BY the way QVC does not stand for Queer Video Channel.

No comments: