Wednesday, November 4, 2009

WHO AM I?
I'VE BEEN INSPIRED TO SHARE SOME OF THE LIFE OF THE "SCREWYISH" PERSON I KNOW. ME SO FOR A WHILE BESIDES MY REGULAR STUFF I'M GONG TO SHARE SOME OF ME. IF THAT'S NOT OK THEN CHECK OUT THE HISTORY CHANNEL!
IT WON'T BE AS FUN OR SURELY REVELING BUT YOU WILL LEARN STUFF.
I was born at a very early age but don't remember to much about it. The first thing I remember is my front yard. Not much about it but I had a front yard. So first thing to share is special memories:
1. I remember my first kiss. I mean real kiss, not like kissing somebody good bye. I mean kissing somebody HELLO!. I was 15 and she was a year older than I was. I think I liked it so much I decided to make it a hobby, but to this day I am convinced that she kissed me. Oh Lord, I do believe that and I'm embarrassed to confess it cause you know guys like to ... well let's move on.
2. I remember the second kiss. I mean a real kiss not like a good night kiss. I was 16 and my hobby had not gone quiet as well as I had hoped. She was a cutie that I had known for a while. We had double dated and i had walked her to the house. We arrived at the steps and before I could thank her for a fun evening she jumped onto the second step and BAM! That's right my first "run baby run" kiss. To this day I don't remember whether or not I actually opened the door to the car or just went through the window.
3. I remember my first funeral. It was my Mom's dad, Pa. Several not so good memories from that funeral, actually I have no good memories from that.
4. I remember my hardest funeral of all. The funeral of my best "friend-dad", "Heavy" Malone. I've written about him before. For me the world was always better with him in it because i knew i could go to him and he would help. I missed spending time with him after he left our church because I thought I would bring bad memories to his mind. I never share with him about my depression and abuse. I thought he would think less of me. How stupid it that. I should have realized he was handling life better than I ever would. Maybe the saddest day of my life. Makes me cry.
5. I remember my first date with an angel. Chinese food and lots of laughs. WOW!
6. I remember standing over my daughters each at a single point in their early lives when I gave them back to God and began to pray for their husbands.
7. I remember sitting by my daughters beds when they opened their lives to Christ and became Christians. Both at the age of 6 and 6 1/2 years of age. WOW! I was there, I was there!
8. I remember my first car. 60 Chevy Impala, glass all the way around and enough knobs that I would have no problem disguising a microphones so I could record my dates and what they would say about me.
9. I remember my first dog, a fox terrier named Pogo. When I got him he had seed ticks on his face so bad that when I got them off the hair on his face and head fell out. He was a great great dog. He died my freshman year in college from cancer. He had been my best friend for a long time.
10. I remember a four down stand on the one yard line when we kept a team from scoring and i made 3 of the tackles. WOW it was neat!

No comments: