Wednesday, November 18, 2009

MCCW TUESDAY OOPS WEDNESDAY

NEW RULE IN WALDEN WORLD: DON'T CUSS ME!

Where do people get the idea that folks can cuss at me and and me not take it personally or cuss you back. Now if you cuss me and I've done something wrong to you and it is one of the recognized wrongs in Walden World then I'm probably going to apologize but if it's not a recognized wrong in Walden World then be prepared!

Cussing is something I do not like to do and I try not to do. I think it is a weakness of a person. Weak vocabulary, weak character, and weak patience. Now if you bring me to cuss then "my bad", but that don't mean that there won't be collateral damage. Be prepared!

With that said I must say this, "thy word hath I hid in my heart that I might not sin against thee, let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my spirit be pleasing to you LORD."

Sorry, LORD. Let's please not cuss but if you do, please don't cuss me or provoke me to that low level of action.

No comments: