Tuesday, November 18, 2008

You Messed Where the Big Dawg!!!! Dude....

.
.
DON'T MESS WITH ME BECAUSE I WILL HAVE TO MESS WITH YOU.
Not to long ago I was confronted by an angry person. Not my fault I guess he was just having a bad life that day. Now in my business you can be seem as the man or as the guy who want others to think he is the man. Trust me the first is the best. You can influence a lot of folk if they know you are the man and experience is the key. Well anyway, things had gotten out of hand between a young man and some one who should have known better professionally. Who comes to the rescue but... TA Daaaaaaaaaaaa... ME. Where is security when you need them. I found myself willingly in the middle of something that was getting worst real fast. Here's is where experience comes in. I looked into the young man's eyes and asked him this, "Are you going to kill me?" Well that got his attention as well as the attention of everyone around including the security that had arrived. He couldn't speak, wonder why? I continued with this, "If you are planning on killing me go ahead and get started, but if you start something then you better be prepared to kill me or be killed." Well that sounds pretty harsh but I've never had someone take me up on it. Especially when I have 6 security guards that are retired cops behind me. You see, I think that most folk just loose control of themselves and are afraid to face that they screwed up. When two kids would get in a fight we used to say that they weren't fight but one was scared and the other was glad of it.
.
BUT, there are those who mess with folk and deserve to be messed with. Now I can't tell you the rest of the story but I'm going to share with you over the next few days how some people need to be careful of WHO THEY MESS WITH. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.
.
This is going to be great!!!

No comments: