Sunday, November 16, 2008

THERE AREN'T TO BE A LAW

It hasn't been a long time that I have been "making groceries." That means gong to the Walmart or Krogers for groceries for some of you. Any way, I decided to participate in the ritual years back because I discovered that I could save money by not getting the name brand and getting the store brand. It's the same, right.  It can be fun sometimes but I kinda lost track with it when I was loosing weight but now I have taken it on again.  Yesterday I went to get groceries.  The only way to describe it was "hell." Why is it that folk cannot be curious. good grief, how about moving that darn cart out of the way so some of the 6 folks wanting to get through can get through. There is only so much a person can read off the soup cans! I mean I'm not expecting you to move completely out of the isle, just move to the side for a split second to allow the growing crowd to move through. GOOD GRIEF! Just take a nap or something why don't you, take one of each and keep what you want and leave the rest at the check out!  How bout the wider isles. WIDER???? good grief you can get one cart in there but two? Sure you can if you wedge them together and there not kid in in the cart. I believe we should start issuing grocery cart license before you can shop with anything on 4 wheels. All children should not be allowed to select a toy and carrying it throughout the store until they get tired of it and then leave it where someone has to go over or around it but cannot, should not move it out of the way because  it would be wrong to give someone an opportunity to get to the check out before you. Maybe we should put up stop and go lights. Let's limit the use of those little electric tricycles to those with handicap stickers. We need to issue fines for those who open the freezer doors and fog up the window so you can't see in. I think that the best thing to do is make groceries early in the morning, say 2:00 AM. At least the kids won't be there.

No comments: