Monday, April 4, 2011

ONE FOR THE BUCKET LIST.

There are lots of things I've been cursed with. Being FAT is one of them. I know, I know you say you don't have to be fat. Don't eat! Exercise!! RIGHT!!!?? Let me say at this point that if you are one of those people that say these silly things... SHUT THEE UP!!!!! You are probably one of those folks that can eat all you can but never gain a pound. You're probably one of those people that never get depressed too so you know nothing about emotional eating. With that said on to glory! I am watching TV and there is the place that makes a 7 POUND!!! hot dog!! Now I love hot dogs. It may be that hot dogs were cheap meat when i was growing up or not, but I love hot dogs. With chili, pickle relish, onion, peppers, you name it. I even love them "raw", uncooked. And all that abrings me to this addition to the bucket list. I want that 7 pound super dog! and "I'll have it my wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" "A great party hot dog for BBQs, picnics, tailgating, hunting, novelty gifts - seriously, people love sending these things cross country as gifts! Go figure. Big Hot Dog $89.95 + s&p Great for tailgating, football parties, BBQs, family reunions, novelty gifts, and for hot dog lovers of all ages. The BIG HOT DOG measures 16" long and 4" in diameter and is made of 100% veal, beef, pork, every Tuesday in Chicago, Illinois. The BIG HOT DOG differs from normal "tiny" hotdogs, in that it is 50 times bigger, weighs 7 lbs, has 50 servings per BIG HOT DOG, and is served by slicing it into patties for cooking and eating per the consumer's desire. Its the biggest, best and tastiest hot dog Chicago foodies have enjoyed ever! Now you can buy it and have it shipped to you today!" Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A SMALL PRICE TO PAY.

No comments: