Friday, April 8, 2011

Idol Chatter

I'm no Katie Walden in reviews of American Idol but I've got to say something! Being a non-wlling participant in the idol phenomena, in other words my wife has to watch and my daughter must blog-review, I'm stuck in it like it or not. PIA!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!! BEST LOOKING!!!!!!!! BEST VOCAL!!!!!!!! BEST!!!!!!! BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is why i don't vote on this stuff. It must be a bunch on dumb folk watching on their 9" black and white set with the rabbit ears and tin foil thang on it. Now I've got to say the rest of the idol children are probably asking themselves those quiet little questions like "do you know what it feel like when you need to pee?" They can't have a clue as to what's going on. I mean really, one has the black vote, one has the hard rock vote, one has the best in tight pants vote, one has the look/act alike vote, one has the country vote, one has the plump vote, one has the curly hair/ facial hair vote, one has the kinder garden vote. I mean really, where were the voters for the best looking, best singing, best potential of making a million bucks in the next 6 months. Was there a black out in the lower forty states preventing these AI fans from getting through!? I demand a press conference and a revote!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: