Thursday, March 31, 2011

Behind Closed Doors

Recently I got a note from my wife about an e-mail from a very skilled and talented man that I highly respect. The e-mail was a response to an anonymous e-mail that was sent to him complaining about his job performance. The response was the best I've ever seen because it was a striking the heart with simple truth. It has been my experience that when you criticise some one from the shadows it just proves the person is doing a good job and someone is jealous. If you must so your inadequacies in judgement and character I suggestion a family reunion. Also I pray that the person who wrote this letter be blessed with the trials that this man has gone and is going through. I just have an idea you will not see the blessings as this man has in his life. I DECLARE MARCH 29TH 2011 AS "LAVON IS DA MAN DAY"

No comments: