Thursday, September 3, 2009

Answers to Katie's blog's question.


1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration?
Diet Sam's colas. I drink a two liter every day at school in my office.

2. What is something that people are currently "into" that you just don't get or appreciate? Special coffees, Blaaaaaaaa!

3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel "ho-hum" about?
Garlic Bologna and Cheddar cheese "samitch"

4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car?
The same song I sing in the truck. The one that I don't know the words to. The one that I make up.

5. A really great salad must have this ingredient:
cheese, cheese, and more cheese.

6. Advice in a nutshell to new bloggers (one or two sentences):
write what you feel but write

7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you?
Robert

8. What in your life are you waiting for?
PEACE

9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from?
It is something a part for something that I have to fix from a company that had the part.

10. Today--what song represents you? "Here's a quarter call someone who cares."

11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?
I can think up some funky stuff and I should think before I write.

12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you're wearing today? What do they say about you in general or specifically how you're feeling today?
I always wear white shirt and solid color pants, usually blue/black. It keeps me from pining OK what matches. It destresses me so I guess it says I'm usually stressed.

"and that's all I have to say about that."

No comments: