Wednesday, December 17, 2008

FBI!

This is a follow up to the blog about the guy who was trying to scam me on a sale of a motor cycle sales. Remember I said he had messed with the wrong guy, FBI baby!!!! The real FBI is involved! It's the bomb to know those guys are on your side. FBI!!! Poor guy. Any way i thought you might want to get an idea of how I baited this guy so here some of the e-mails.

From: Damian Almeito [mailto:almeito@gmail.com]
Money gram is the only payment options for this transaction!!!!!
On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 5:28 AM, Bobby > wrote:
I just asked my dad if he could get Peterson to write a check. he was pissed cause i disturbed him grading test for that stupid class. He says that Mr. Peterson will be landing in Atlanta late tonight and was going to contact the man tomorrow or Monday. could you give me his phone number so i could contact him about the problem.
-----Original Message-----From: Damian Almeito [mailto:almeito@gmail.com]
Sent: Fri 12/12/2008 3:58 PMTo: Walden, BobbySubject: Re: the bike is mine!he will have to send the payment trough moneygram he can't pay cash!bye!

From: Damian Almeito
almeito@gmail.com
he will have to send the payment trough moneygram he can't pay cash!bye!
On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 11:14 PM, Bobby wrote:
Sorry I was playing games and didn't notice your e-mail.

I don't think it came through. Hope all is cool.

-----Original Message-----From: Damian Almeito Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 3:12 PMTo: Walden, BobbySubject: Re: the bike is mine!

:))))
On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 7:35 PM, Bobby wrote:
I came by my Dad's office today at the school where he teaches a night class and he gave me the good news! He is sending one of his best agents to see Christopher Mendes in Atlanta Georgia. He is going to PAY HIM CASH!!!! So I should be riding my new bike Christmas morning!!! I never thought that my dad being with the FBI would come in handy, but mom said it would.


------ Forwarded MessageFrom: Damian Almeito
almeito@gmail.com Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 22:31:44 +0200To: Bobby >Subject: Re: 2004 Yamaha V Star 650 Custom XVS65 - $2850 (usa)I have started the Autotrader process!Autotrader have sent you a separate email confirmation with the payment instructions.If you haven't received it please check your Junk, Bulk or Spam email folder because this is a very secured email and your email server may reject it.Because completing the payment please move the Autotrader email in Inbox.Now go to a MoneyGram location and send the deposit on the Autotrader Agent name and address.

Payment address (Autotrader Agent name and address):First name: Christopher;Last name: Mendes;Address: 5775 Peachtree Dunwoody Road;City: Atlanta;State: Georgia;Zip: 30342;Country: United States; Now I'll wait your reply with the payment confirmation and please let me know if you have received the Autotrader confirmation!After you will send the payment please fax the Reference Number and the payment details from MoneyGram to the Autotrader center at: +1 (404) 601-9751 or +1 (770) 828-0698. Best regards!On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 3:54 AM, Bobby < href="http://picasaweb.google.com/erpechere/2004YamahaVStar650CustomXVS65?authkey=j-FztVPfOnc#slideshow">http://picasaweb.google.com/erpechere/2004YamahaVStar650CustomXVS65? Thank you,
Check out this site. Also checking on this scam. www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread
FBI BABY!!!! DON'T MESS WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Enchanted Mermaid said...

I am wondering whatever happened to the scammer...well he is still scamming
and has used these names
erpechre

Robert Defilante Jr

george l martin

ryanrupley

gorden sallee

trisha hansen
check out all his victims here..so sad


http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-214-481-4193

hope that is a correct link

xxxxxxxx said...

Well, he didn't get me but i found him again and reported him again. the only thing i could say is he didn't get me and my friend at FBI told me they were passing the information to the right department he told me they would observe the guy for a while and build a large case on him. don't know.