Tuesday, May 24, 2011

SPECIAL DAY!!!!

TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAY. IT IS MY LIBBY'S BIRTHDAY.


I have known my girl since fall of 1970, but it wasn't till 5 years later that I got to know her. She is the best of the best.

I could not have asked for a better friend, she is always there for me.

I could not have asked for a better mother for my children, she loves unquestionably and is very very wise. Of course she knows when to ask me for the right answers.


No one could ask for a better grandmother, "LeLe."

I could not have asked for a better lover... enough said.

I could not have lived this long without her. She "completes" me in more than one way.

She challenges me to see my true self and not the one that I see must of the time.

I want to give here everything because she deserves it.

I LOVE MY LIBBY AND WANT US TO HAVE MANY MORE BIRTHDAYS TOGETHER.

No comments: