Tuesday, January 26, 2010

WHO'S WHO NOW?
I received an e-mail from a friend about ABC news baning USA label pins. Couldn't believe it! then I thought ....................... OK, first this is what i got.
ABC NEWS BANS FLAG LAPEL PINS
Barbara Walters said that this was going to hurt ABC bad. As you know she works for ABC.This should make your blood boil...it DOES mine! ABC NEWS BANS FLAG LAPEL PINS! YESTERDAY THE BRASS AT ABC NEWS ISSUED ORDERS FORBIDDING REPORTERS TO WEAR LAPEL PIN AMERICAN FLAGS OR OTHER PATRIOTIC INSIGNIA. THEIR REASONING WAS THAT ABC SHOULD REMAIN NEUTRAL ABOUT 'CAUSES'. SINCE WHEN IS SUPPORT FOR PREVENTING DEATH AND DESTRUCTION SOME SORT OF A 'CAUSE'? SINCE WHEN IS PATRIOTISM TO BE DISCOURAGED? I URGE YOU TO BOYCOTT ABC AND ITS SPONSORS AND AFFILIATES. WE ARE SLOWLY LOSING EVERYTHING OUR COUNTRY STANDS FOR AND EVERYTHING OUR MEN AND WOMEN FOUGHT AND DIED TO PRESERVE! PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO AS MANY AS YOU CAN.

THIS HAS BEEN VERIFIED THROUGH: http://www.snopes..com/rumors/noflags.asp
OK, We have stepped in the World's "pile." When we weren't watching we put our big foot right in the middle of a big "pile" and now we are saying to all ourselves "I smell something, do you?" If ABC was owned by the USA then they wouldn't be worried about what other folk think. NEUTRAL, GOOD GRIEF! Being neutral is like saying I quit! Like saying I don't care who wins! Like saying absolutely nothing!
Haven't we learned our lesson about saying nothing? NOT YET!? Try and tell the millions of Jews killed by the Nazis. Oops.
I'd like to say to ABC, build a pallet on the sand and get a box to pack for you move.
I'd also like to say to those who work at ABC, I understand you got to eat and send kids to college but there comes a point where you either stand up or squat. It's going to be hard for me to see or hear you while you squat behind those desks made in China.
Who are you, ABC? Or should I say WHO'S are you?

No comments: