Monday, October 4, 2010

I can count to 13 too.
What an end to a game? Yes I'm talking about LSU! I wonderful if those Voodoo charms those guys wear under their jerseys cause any rashes.
Go Gators!!!
Bit'em Dawgs!!!
I say that to say this... There are a lot of "nuts" in the world. They say things that even they don't understand but expect everybody else to understand what they meant after saying stupid things that no one understood to begin with. I know some of these people personally and they just don't get any better with time. They are their own worst enemy. Their heart's desire is for someone to take care of their every wish in life. Whether it be financially, socially, spiritually, or "hopefully." (I know... you have to think about that one.) Good grief!! Grow up and be your own person. Take notes so you don't forget who you are. You could make you own life and live it. Stop trying to live someone else's life or get someone to live for you. Tell the truth and stop looking for excuses.
Let me make one last statement, if you want to blame someone blame Al Gore. They tell me he takes credit for the World Wide Web and most people wouldn't be able to think up the crap they throw out there if it wasn't for the "web".
Thanks, Al! Now go climb a mountain.

No comments: